Have you ever worked with MarcEdit?  I can't swear that it will do
what you need, but we use the tool a lot to convert records back and
forth between MARC and other formats.

http://oregonstate.edu/~reeset/marcedit/html/index.php

Terry Reese is a very responsive guy, and always seems glad to answer
questions and add features.