Hello all,

We are trying to set up an interactive listening station that would give
the visitor a chance to use a touch screen to choose between a few audio
stories that are represented by visuals.  The goal would be to have
listening wands or headsets available as well.

I would appreciate any advice on the simplest way to do this as well as
recommendations regarding equipment. We do have some equipment on hand
and would be interested to know if anyone has used a combination of a
BrightSign Interactive Sign Controller with a Tyco LCD  TouchMonitor to
create something similar.

Thanks,

Narda

Narda McKeen LaClair

Technical Administrator

Shelburne Museum

"Rebooting is a wonder drug - it fixes almost everything."  ~Garrett
Hazel, "Help Desk Blues," 2002