From: mcn-l-bounces at mcn.edu [mailto:mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu] On Behalf Of
Travis Fullerton
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 1:41 PM
To: Museum Computer Network Listserv
Subject: [MCN-L] Quick DAM/CMS survey

All, I am certain this has come up before in bits and pieces, but I am pulling
together some data and I am interested in a couple quick facts regarding
DAM/CMS implementation. If you are willing, can you please let me know what DAM
system your institution is currently using and when it was implemented, as well
as what CMS you are using and when that was set up?

Hopefully, I will be flooded with quick responses. Feel free to respond
off-list.

Thanks!

-Travis

--
Travis Fullerton
Photographer, Virginia Museum of Fine Arts