Princeton University Art Museum uses TMS and Extensis Portfolio (both since
2006)

Cathryn

-----Original Message-----
From: mcn-l-bounces at mcn.edu [mailto:mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu] On Behalf Of
James Maza
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 2:31 PM
To: Museum Computer Network Listserv
Subject: Re: [MCN-L] Quick DAM/CMS survey

Walters Art Museum uses TMS for CMS and Media Beacon for DAMS.

Jim

On Jun 19, 2012, at 5:00 PM, "Travis Fullerton" <Tfullerton at
vmfa.state.va.us> wrote:

Thanks to all who have responded so far! This is all very helpful.

If you haven't had a chance to reply, I still welcome any additional responses.
Keep the info coming!

Thanks,

-Travis

To post to this list, send messages to: mcn-l at mcn.edu