This message is in reply to the following post:
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 15:28:32 -0400
From: Megan Brett <megan.br...@gmail.com>
Subject: [MCN-L] DAM pricing
To: mcn-l at mcn.edu

Greetings all,

I've been following the conversation about Digital Asset Mgmt systems with
interest, as it's something my site is starting to think seriously about.
I've been asked to try and pull together some figures, but I'm having a bit
of trouble. Would anyone be willing to share a range figure with me?

Thanks much,

Megan Brett

Hi Megan:

An excellent representative example of what the upper end pricing for a DAM
subscription service (hosted or SAAS DAM) might cost your institution can be
found here: