Hi all,

Any djatoka users out there?

We're on the brink of deciding between two candidates as open-source
AJAX client implementations for working with navigable images served
with resolution on demand by djatoka server and a JPEG 2000 back-end.

The two candidates are Djatoka OpenURL, based on OpenLayers, and Djatoka
Viewer, based on IIPMooViewer. We have test pages up and running with
both, and based on lots of search-engine-findable resources, both seem
like good candidates based on functional needs and general factors; so I
thought I'd ask here if anyone has actually been using either or both.

Any hands-on tales of use cases or applications in museum contexts that
might suggest one of these tools would be preferable to the other?

thanks,
Rob

--
Rob Lancefield (rlancefield [at] wesleyan [dot] edu)
Manager of Museum Information Services / Registrar of Collections