Hi Rob,

I have used both.  I prefer the viewer based on IIPMooViewer purely for
aesthetic reasons.  I like the thumbnail in the corner with the small box
that shows one's zoomed position on the current layer and one's ability to
navigate with that box.  There's also the button to export whatever is in
the viewer to a downloadable jpg, so that's potentially useful to patrons.

Ethan Gruber
University of Virginia Library