Len and all,

A recent one that springs to mind is Portland's Newspace Center for Photography--not strictly a museum, but maybe close enough here as a nonprofit focused on art education and exhibition in a public gallery. They just ran a successful Kickstarter campaign to launch a curatorial position:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/376884822/newspace-curatorial-program

I don't know of anyone there being connected to MCN, by the way; but crowdfunding to actually bootstrap a new position at an exhibiting organization may still make it of interest. Caught my eye, anyway!

all best,
Rob

Rob Lancefield
Manager of Museum Information Services / Registrar of Collections
Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University
301 High Street, Middletown CT 06459-0487 USA
rlancefield [at] wesleyan [dot] edu  |  tel. 860.685.2965