Hi Ann,

I would love to be part of that, though I don't think I could make it out to
SF for the meetings...  :)

We just built our entire reservation system in FileMaker and it's working
pretty great.  We're just finishing up the web-registration portion for our
distance learning programs...

We had the project built off-site by a group of FileMaker partners, but I
will be doing most of the maintenance and troubleshooting.

Roger

Roger Zender
Director, Information and Learning Technology
zen...@healthspacecleveland.org
216-231-6828
HealthSpace Cleveland
http://www.healthspacecleveland.org
http://www.healthdl.org

> From: Ann Harlow <har...@pacbell.net>
> Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 19:50:57 -0700
> To: mcn-l@mcn.edu
> Subject: FileMaker Pros
>
> Would anyone be interested in creating a user group for discussing FileMaker
> Pro adaptations in museums?  We could share ideas and questions on line
> and/or at occasional meetings in the San Francisco Bay Area.  If interested,
> please contact me.  (I'm the former director of a small college art museum,
> now doing moderate-cost consulting to museums and other clients.)
>
> Ann Harlow
> har...@pacbell.net
> (510) 559-3616
>

> ---