    From:   guenter.wai...@rlg.org
    Reply To:       mcn-l@mcn.edu
    Sent:   Tuesday, November 29, 2005 2:03 PM
    To:     mcn-l@mcn.edu
    Subject:        Re: [MCN SIG: Digital Media] Uniiversal Photographic Digital Imaging Guidelines

    I've taken a look at these guidelines, and I definitely see their appeal in
    being extremely hands on, concrete and fairly short. I'd be curious to hear
    whether anybody has taken a look at these vis-a-vis other best practice
    documents such as the very detailed NARA Guidelines?
    http://www.archives.gov/research/arc/digitizing-archival-materials.pdf

    Cheers,

    GŸnter

    ---