All,

I always return from IS&T Archiving conferences with fresh frames of
reference, new professional connections, and deeper understanding of
digital archiving of cultural heritage. If you are involved in cultural
heritage imaging (in all its forms), archiving, preservation and access and
have never attended, I think you will find the upcoming conference
stimulating. If you have missed a year or two -- time to check in again on
the current research, practices, and theoretical developments. Hope to see
you there!

-Erik

MoMA

Here are deets and links:

The Archiving 2015
<http://www.imaging.org/ist/Conferences/archiving/index.cfm> conference,
held at the Getty Center, LA, May 19-22, will present digital archiving
ideas, solutions, and tools. Register now for short courses
<http://www.imaging.org/ist/Conferences/archiving/short_courses.cfm>.
The Preliminary
Program
<http://www.imaging.org/ist/Conferences/archiving/Archiving2015_Preliminary_Program.pdf.>
is
available online. Keynote speakers: Katherine Skinner
<http://educopia.org/staff/katherine-skinner>, Educopia Institute;Murtha
Baca <http://cabinetmagazine.org/issues/13/meltzer_meltzer.php>, The Getty
Research Institute; and Paul Conway,
<https://www.si.umich.edu/people/paul-conway> University of Michigan.

But, don’t delay. IS&T strongly recommends that you register in advance.
Save when you register by April 27, 2015. And, don’t forget to make your
hotel reservations (reserve byApril 27, 2015; Reference: IS&T Archiving
2015).

We look forward to seeing you in Los Angeles! More information:

--
*Erik Landsberg*

*Director, Imaging and Visual Resources*
*The Museum of Modern Art*
11 West 53rd Street, New York, NY 10019
212-708-9489
erik_landsb...@moma.org