Thanks, Matt. Great work!

Just for the record, everyone, the content we folded in from my saved
postings from the earliest years is somewhat selective, based on pruning I
did for a personal email migration long ago; so there are fewer
announcements and such than were actually posted to MCN-L back in the day.

That said, it gives a good sense of what topics were in play in the list's
early years--back when, for example, having an "Internet SIG" made sense,
and when locking down Netscape Navigator for kiosks was a thing, and so
on.

And it does have the MCN-L ur-message!

cheers,
Rob