We are about to launch a kiosk for an upcoming exhibition that will allow users
to take a photo of themselves, modify the photo and then send a copy of it to a
public Tumblr page that will act as a repository for the images. We are
currently using the following copy:

By submitting your photo, you are agreeing for it to be published in the Tumblr
photo stream for this app where other users can like, comment, download, and
share it through social media. You are also giving Crystal Bridges permission
use your photo, with credit, on the Museum’s website, in the Museum, and on
Crystal Bridges’ social media accounts.

Does anybody have any experience using a public kiosk in this way? Did you
include language that required the user to be above 18?

Thanks.

Shane Richey

Digital Media Manager

[Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art]<http://crystalbridges.org/>