Hello-

We are seeking contributors for a proposed stream
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XV7_Tp_x6UMvZA2kI7vBQZwtYvu3yY3A99-XRR_MwOc/edit#>
that
focuses on the relationship between audiovisual content and digital
preservation, for the Association of Moving Image Archivists (AMIA)
conference. The conference will take place in Pittsburgh, PA in November
with practitioners and leadership from museums, archives, libraries, and
broadcast / entertainment companies.

In addition to soliciting your participation, we invite you to add your
name to the letter of support included in our proposal.

Don't hesitate to get in touch with any questions and comments off list:
amia2016digip...@gmail.com

Thanks,
Shira Peltzman, Rebecca Fraimow, Ashley Blewer, and Kathryn Gronsbell
(stream co-organizers)

--
Kathryn Gronsbell
Digital Asset Manager, Carnegie Hall