​Hello all,
We are about to photograph our visitors as part of one of our exhibitions
experience.
What would be the best practice for identifying their photo later on for
print?
I have seen visitors centers which gives the visitor a card with a number
printed on it. How do they keep it synced with the photos? Is there any
better solution?

The photos will be wordlessly transferred from the camera (SLR) to a
computer.

Many thanks,
Sharon​

Head of IT
European Researchers' Night Coordinator
MadaTech - Israel National Museum of Science
www.madatech.org.il
*sharon.ya...@madatech.org.il <sharon.ya...@madatech.org.il>*