Dear MCN colleagues,

The VMFA is currently in search of a dynamic, visionary, senior exhibition
designer to lead and mentor a brilliant team of graphic, exhibition and
lighting professionals for our special exhibition and permanent collection
projects. If you know of anyone who may be looking for the step in their career
we would love to hear from them.

For those of you not familiar with the VMFA, we are located in Richmond,
Virginia and are a state supported, privately endowed educational institution
that houses over 33,000 objects. We are an encyclopedic museum that represents
all major collection areas. Our special exhibition portfolio is planned through
2020 in our two rotating galleries and we continue to actively collect and
rotate in our 15+ collection area galleries including smaller focused rotations.

To see more about the posting please follow the link
https://vmfa.museum/about/job-posting/senior-exhibition-and-graphic-design-manager/

Thank you for your consideration.

Courtney Freeman
Director of Exhibition Planning

Virginia Museum of Fine Arts
200 N. Boulevard / Richmond, VA 23220-4007
T 804.340.1484
email: courtney.freeman@vmfa.museum<mailto:courtney.freeman@vmfa.museum>