Hi friends,

We’ve recently run into an issue at my Museum where we have identified gaps in
our photography waivers/releases process for events, marketing materials, etc.

Wanted to reach out to you to see how you manage these in your museum.

Do your photographers gather written releases onsite while taking pictures?

Do your photographers shoot short videos of people giving their permission to
use their photos?

Do you have some sort of blanket signage that informs people that their photos
may appear in marketing materials?

Do you follow up with individuals whose pictures you may use for your external
MARCOM activities to let them know they may appear in print, online etc?

Maybe you do something else?

Please let me know. Looking for some feedback on what others are doing that I
can bring back to my museum for discussion.

Thanks everyone. Have an awesome day!!!

Mark McKay
Director, Digital

AGO - Art Gallery of Ontario
416.979.6660 x 216
mark_mc...@ago.net<mailto:mark_mc...@ago.net>
Guillermo del Toro: At Home with Monsters makes its Canadian debut at the AGO
on September 30. Visit AGO.ca for details.

This message is a private communication. It may contain information that is
privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please do
not read, copy or use it, and do not disclose it to others. Please notify the
sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then delete it
and any attachments from your system. Thank you.