Hi Mark,

I have asked our photographers at the museum. One of them is on leave but the
other one has responded with the below:

"Yes. We do some of these things. It is quite a problem especially with
children in non-school events. It¹s something we need to look at to try and
make it easier for us.

We do gather written releases while taking pictures in the form of parental
permissions when photographing children. Also Learning get parental permissions
in advance of school sessions. Otherwise there are usually signs up around the
building when we are present at an event and sometimes a session leader will
make an announcement that we are shooting before a session or event.

As far as I know we don¹t follow up about using photos."

Hope that helps.

Bilkis

Bilkis Mosoddik
Web Manager
Museum of London
150 London Wall
London EC2Y 5HN
Tel: 0207 814 5709
Email: bmosod...@museumoflondon.org.uk
www.museumoflondon.org.uk

P Before printing, pleasethink about the environment