I have a question about best practices for audio tours when translating
from English to another language. I'm currently creating an audio guide
which will feature a narrator and several interviewees of various genders.
For the second language, should each interviewee have different "voice" or
actor to indicate that they are a different person? Or, can the same
"voice" be used for multiple people. I've done it several ways but
wondering if there is an industry standard to consider.

Many thanks!

Margaret

--

Margaret Collerd Sternbergh