Hi Margaret,

If you have the budget, I would suggest hiring a different voice actor for
each voice that appears the original English production.

That being said, I think it's okay to have the same voice actor play
different "roles", as long as those roles appear in separate audio
pieces/stops. For example, maybe you're creating a fifteen-stop audio and
have interviewed three men and three women. Chances are, all six voices
will not be making an appearance in each one of those fifteen stops. Maybe
at most, one of the stops features two female interviewees and two male
interviewees.

In that case, it would makes sense to hire just four actors -- two women
and two men -- because their voices are varied enough to cover all possible
voice combos in your audio tour. The trick is to just not have the same
actor play two different voices within the same stop, which can sound
obvious/cheesy to a native speaker.

Hope that makes sense!

Good luck!
Stephanie