Hi Amir,

Welcome to the group, and MCN! Hope we’ll see you at the conference in Denver
in November.

I think you, and others, would be really interested in a paper by Kati Price
and Dafydd given at Museums and the Web this year: “Structuring for Digital
Success: A Global Survey of How Museums and Other Cultural Organizations
Resource, Fund, and Structure their Digital Teams and Activity”. It’s a heck of
a title, and it’s got a lot of great information on digital staff sizes, make
up, and structure.

https://mw18.mwconf.org/paper/structuring-for-digital-success-a-global-survey-of-how-museums-and-other-cultural-organisations-resource-fund-and-structure-their-digital-teams-and-activity/

Best,
Greg

--
Greg Albers
Digital Publications Manager | Getty Publications

On 9/30/18, 5:00 AM, "mcn-l on behalf of mcn-l-requ...@mcn.edu"