Hi all,

We’re working on a project to map open source in museums, the results of which
will be presented in Denver next month. Along with some data mining and
visualization from the GitHub API (we’ve identified about 120 museums on GitHub
with nearly 1500 public repositories) we’ve also put out a survey.

If you use or release open source code for your museum, we’d love to hear from
you.

https://goo.gl/forms/1J1HEiMsM45XTvvX2

Thanks so much!

Greg Albers (@geealbers), J. Paul Getty Trust
Aron Ambrosiani (@AronAmbrosiani), Nordic Museum

--
Greg Albers
Digital Publications Manager | Getty Publications