Hey, kids! Because the response to the last global all-day Drinking About
Museums event was so positive, we're doing one again on April 30th. We'll
start with virtual happy hours in New Zealand and 5pm local time and
gradually work our way across the globe, finally ending around 7pm Pacific
Time with meetups on the west coast.

We're looking for people to host virtual happy hours and will be holding
orientation sessions for new hosts *tomorrow* (April 23rd) if you're
interested. We're looking for folks interested in hosting (or just helping
out with) "local" events, accessible events, and non-alcoholic events. If
you're interested in helping out, please sign up at
https://www.drinkingaboutmuseums.com/page/volunteer/

As we start scheduling events in each time zone, you can find them at the
DAM events listing <https://www.drinkingaboutmuseums.com/event/>. Hope to
see you at one or more happy hours on the 30th!

Sincerely,
The Drinking About Museums Team

--
Koven J. Smith