Today we have a new compiled list of over 200 museum, archives,
conservation, cultural heritage, and public history jobs in the US and
abroad!   And, a new blog post with links to certificates and courses in
Non-profit Development and Fundraising.  I've noticed a lot of development
positions being posted lately.  For those of you job hunting... it may be
worthwhile for you to pursue a course or certificate in this area so you
can cast a wider net!

https://museumsavvy.com/museum-savvy-blog.html

Also, don't forget to add your email to our list,
https://museumsavvy.com/index.html.