You need to also install the mcollective puppet agent as per here
https://github.com/puppetlabs/mcollective-puppet-agent

As you're on puppet 4 you might want to try
https://github.com/ripienaar/mcollective-choria/wiki which sets
everything up for you and uses a less resource intensive middleware.  Though as
of yet no windows support in
that setup