The mcollective-puppet-agent module assumes Puppet is in PATH. That may be
an issue, you can configure the full path in the mcollective setting
`plugin.puppet.command`.
The default value for `plugin.puppet.config` may also be incorrect (it
hasn't specifically been updated for Puppet 4, this is one of the things
R.I.'s modules handle). Take a look at
https://github.com/puppetlabs/mcollective-puppet-agent#configuring-the-agent
specifically.

---