In our Infra we have 40,000 servers where its all managed by mCollective
and connected with ActiveMQ broker. We have setup meta registration monitor
for all the servers and it will send meta information for every 12hours.
The registration receiver is only one server where we need to keep all of
the servers meta information. The problem is all the server send meta
information topic properly, but receiver is not getting those updated
messages properly.

Interestingly when I do restart mcollective services on the server which
sends meta information, then received is able to get those messages is most
of the times but sometimes still its not receiving messages.
Followed
https://docs.puppet.com/mcollective/plugin_directory/registration_metadata.html
to configure this plugin.

Is there anything should I need to tune it to receive all the servers meta
topic without missing?

--

---