I just
found
http://allanfeid.com/content/create-inventory-tool-using-mcollectives-registration-feature

which say to use queue instead of topic which is more comfortable to avoid
to load broker. Also I
found https://devco.net/rip/mcollective-registration-receiver.rb which is
service to received queue particularly for registration. Am just doing on
this and just want to know where the data will be stored by this receiver
service?

--

---