----- Original Message -----

OK, well adding configurable overrides for these would not be hard, I dont mind
adding more flags, feel free to open a issue in the choria github

> 2) Everybody has their own (working) certs and configs from the current
> production install. It was like pulling teeth the first time to get people set
> up despite the detailed instructions; what is straightforward and obvious to
> me
> is not so obvious to others. That includes running a cert management command
> based on my experience here.

reusing those would be hard right? There were never a CA involved in making
those
the new stuff does CA validation

> NB: This is of course a policy issue not an mcollective issue, I myself
> wouldn't
> go and add this functionality based on the description of the issues. Policies
> have results and working around them in a corporate environment rarely ends
> well.

no its fair enough, this stuff matters and mcollective is one of few in this
space
with solid AAA story because I want it to appeal to exactly this kind of user,
so
if overrides will help I will add them

--

---