[Sorry for the lateness of the reply, I didn't see this and I've been so
busy with other things]

That might be, and I didn't really think this should work. But it works
100% of the times!

It's gone so far as we had it documented as a "solution" (until we find the
correct way of doing it).

So the question(s) is: 1) Why is MCOllective agent on the host return a
previous failure, even if current job succeeded? and 2) how do I "reset"
the error (without having to resort to logging in on the host and run
puppet manually)?

--

---