Not sure WHAT I expect, but that mco command should not return the status
message of the/a previous run (whatever that was) that failed..

And yet, running 'puppet agent -t' on the host clears the status up and
that command will succeed after that... Every single time!

Meaning:

    mco something_or_other -I host        < succeeds
    mco something_else -I host               < fails (for some reason)
    [fix reason why previous command failed]
    mco something_else -I host               < fails (should have
succeeded, but keeps failing until puppet run on the host below)
    ssh host puppet agent -t
    mco something_else -I host               < succeeds

--

---