Hello,

I am pleased to announce a new release of the Choria Server. Nothing
earth shattering here, but if you're keen to play with the your own CAs
rather than Puppet then this is the release for you.
Apart from the release Vincent Janelle did a bunch of work on fixing up
the documentation and together we documented the new CA features showing
you how to build a Intermediate Chain of CA for use with Choria using
CFSSL.  This can be found at
https://choria.io/docs/configuration/custom_ca/
*Release 0.9.0:*

 * Allow server status to be written during provision mode
 * Allow default configuration values to be mutated at startup
   using a plugin
 * Report protocol security and connector TLS in choria_util#info
 * Support ~/.choriarc and /etc/choria/client.conf for client configs
 * Publish new alive life cycle events every hour
 * Cache facter lookups
 * Increase choria_util agent timeout to facilitate slow facter runs
 * Fix reboot splay time when doing self updates
--
R.I.Pienaar / www.devco.net / @ripienaar

--

---