On Wednesday 21-Jul-99, James Mason wrote:
> Please. please, please can something be done about Microdot (and other
> Vapor products) failing to acknowledge the Workbench printer driver font
> settings and continually printing out in the horrible courier font on my
> HP Deskjet 510.
On Wednesday 21-Jul-99, Donald MacLennan wrote:
>> Well I just tried it here, but I have a 24pin dot matrix printer running
>> the EpsonQ dos 3.1 driver -- how simple can you get? What printer and
>> driver do you have?
> Everything old, Canon BJ-10e printer and an old Canon approved driver.
> I have the workbench 3.1 driver but do not have any problems with any
> other programs including other parts of the Netconnect package.
> This leads me to think that it's not a driver problem but something to
> do with Microdot. I don't know for sure though.
Certainly sounds like it from these posts. Appears to be by-passing
Workbench's printer.device and instead outputting straight to PAR:, which
would explain why some printers are working and others are not.
Chris
________________________________________________________________
MicroDot-II Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"