Hi Craig,

> Whenever I write a new message offline I "Store" it as per normal -
> but when I am online I click "Send Msgs" nothings sent.
> 
> ???
> 
> Any ideas???
> 
> ???
> 
The store command, is to STORE a message not send it, you store it to
edit it later, and MD knows not to send it.  To send a stored message,
select the message and go to the toolbar select edit and you can
choose to either send or QUEUE the message ready for sending depending
if you are on or offline.......................
I had this prob when I first started but I read through the NC HTML.

Regards Duncan * *
                |
               ---

-- 
Duncan McGregor   ;-)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

________________________________________________________________
MicroDot-II Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"

Reply via email to