Hello Tim,

On 26-Jul-99, Tim Burgess wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> I know this has been asked before so i'll keep it brief but is there
> an option to send in either 7 bit or 8 bit because i need to send in
> 7 bit to a friend but every time i try it sends as 8. I havent had
> this problem before as the netconnect lists etc dont seem to mind.
> It also worked a couple of weeks ago to the same person. Any help
> appreciated.
> 
> 

I don't see a setting for it, but it is supposed to autodetect, and
the problem was supposed to have been fixed with either 1.2 or 1.3. 
Maybe it's a flaw in the NC version, I have no trouble here with the
Vapor version.  Have you checked Genesis for a setting?

Regards,
-- 
Mike Leavitt  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  + team Amiga +



________________________________________________________________
MicroDot-II Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"

Reply via email to