On Mon, 26 Jul 1999 18:28:24 -0700, Mike Leavitt wrote...
> Hello Tim,
>
> On 26-Jul-99, Tim Burgess wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I know this has been asked before so i'll keep it brief but is there
> > an option to send in either 7 bit or 8 bit because i need to send in
> > 7 bit to a friend but every time i try it sends as 8. I havent had
> > this problem before as the netconnect lists etc dont seem to mind.
> > It also worked a couple of weeks ago to the same person. Any help
> > appreciated.
> >
> >
>
> I don't see a setting for it, but it is supposed to autodetect, and
> the problem was supposed to have been fixed with either 1.2 or 1.3.
> Maybe it's a flaw in the NC version, I have no trouble here with the
> Vapor version. Have you checked Genesis for a setting?
>
yeah, couldn't find any but the problem appears to have dissappeared for now. I just
simply replied
to an older email in the thread and that seemed to solve it. I've no idea how it
changed anyway...
Thanks for your time
--
Regards
Tim
ICQ# 42643827
________________________________________________________________
MicroDot-II Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"