Hello Donald,

On 31-Jul-99, Donald MacLennan wrote:
> Hello,
> 
> When I try to open the group manager I have to wait for approx. 2
> mins. then the group manager window opens, wait another 2 mins. then
> the following message, "couldn't find an active TCP/IP stack.
> microdot's internet facility requires you to have either miami,
> amitcp, as225r2, MLink or a compatible TCP/IP stack installed and
> active."
> 
> It used to work perfectly off-line. I've also noticed that contact
> manager will not save (crash) or allow me to change the default user
> (hangs indefinately). All these problems have happened since I
> installed the V.3 demo (before I found out it would not work with
> netconnect). V.3 is now deleted but could this be causing my
> problems with microdot-II? If so how do I fix it?
> 
> Forgot to mention Microdot-II v1.3 netconnect version.
> 
> Cheers,
> 
> donny
> 
> 

Voyager3beta is installed manually I think (I haven't touched it) so
just make sure any files you installed with it have also been
deleted.  Even a new MUI custom class could have messed things up.

Regards,
-- 
Mike Leavitt  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  + team Amiga +



________________________________________________________________
MicroDot-II Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"

Reply via email to