Hello Mike Leavitt,

On Sat, 31 Jul 1999 20:46:50 -0700, you said....

> Hello Donald,
> 
> On 31-Jul-99, Donald MacLennan wrote:
> > Hello,
> > 
> > When I try to open the group manager I have to wait for approx. 2
> > mins. then the group manager window opens, wait another 2 mins. then
> > the following message, "couldn't find an active TCP/IP stack.
>
<snip>
> 
> Voyager3beta is installed manually I think (I haven't touched it) so
> just make sure any files you installed with it have also been
> deleted.  Even a new MUI custom class could have messed things up.
> 
I finally tracked it down to a couple of libraries + both user data
files in contact manager were corrupted.

Thanks, everything sorted now but why does this happen?

Cheers,

donny


-- 






________________________________________________________________
MicroDot-II Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"

Reply via email to