Reply from Duncan McGregor
 
> I havent been receiving messages from this list or other netconnect lists for a 
>while and tried
> resubscribing thinking i had been "knocked" off. I was however suprised to find 
>(after the guidance
> of a helpful friend :-) ) that my account was set to vacation and therefore no 
>posting.I certainly
> didn't change it so anyone especially Olli or whoever runs the lists please explain 
>why. Just
> wondering if anyone else is also having the same problems, if not i'm wasting 
>bandwidth :-)

I have been having the samproblem, also letters not getting through or
bouncing, even though I am subscribed and the address is right, How to
you find out if your on Vaction mode.....

Regards Duncan McGregor

 

-- 
Duncan McGregor   ;-)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED] 


"Words themselves - the very material of our 
discourage increasingly take on masks or disguises"

________________________________________________________________
MicroDot-II Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"

Reply via email to