On 23 Aug 99 19:23:32 +0000, Duncan McGregor wrote...
> Reply from Duncan McGregor
>
> > I havent been receiving messages from this list or other netconnect lists for a
>while and tried
> > resubscribing thinking i had been "knocked" off. I was however suprised to find
>(after the guidance
> > of a helpful friend :-) ) that my account was set to vacation and therefore no
>posting.I certainly
> > didn't change it so anyone especially Olli or whoever runs the lists please
>explain why. Just
> > wondering if anyone else is also having the same problems, if not i'm wasting
>bandwidth :-)
>
> I have been having the samproblem, also letters not getting through or
> bouncing, even though I am subscribed and the address is right, How to
> you find out if your on Vaction mode.....
>
Hi,
Well i just simply tried to subscribe again from the same email address. i.e. just do
what it says
below except put "subscribe" as the subject and send it to the addy below
_______________________________________________________________
> MicroDot-II Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
> For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
> To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"
>
--
Regards
Tim
ICQ# 42643827
________________________________________________________________
MicroDot-II Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"