Hi Norbert,
You posted:
> Hi,
> I found a Problem when i want to make a 2nd account.
> all things are o.k. `til i enter the port-numbers
> in Settings/Accounts/Network/Esoteric.
> I have the standard ports from the 1st account
> SMTP=25, POP3=110, NNTP=119 where everything works fine
> but if i enter the same ports for my 2nd account md-II
> does not remember them.
> they disappear and are replaced with 1, 1, and 1 even if i just change
> to the NEWS-Settings and comming back to ESOTERIC
> All the other things staying what i entered (pop3 server,
> e-mail-address etc.)
> what`s the problem? is it known? someone with the same?
>
> HHEELLPP ;-)
>
I also have the same problem, except I have only started being unable
to configure any more after three accounts. I was hoping to evaluate
some of the free ISP's but this has prevented me doing it.
Has anyone else had this problem or know of a cure?
--
Steve Mepham e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] ICQ #34471132
Any Amiga users living near me in Kendal or South Cumbria ??
________________________________________________________________
MicroDot-II Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"