Hi Norbert and Steve,
I thought I'd replied to this but maybe that was on the Netconnect
list,
> You posted:
> > Hi,
> > I found a Problem when i want to make a 2nd account.
> > all things are o.k. `til i enter the port-numbers
> > in Settings/Accounts/Network/Esoteric.
<snip>
Anyway here's what I wrote before:
This is a known bug. Something along the lines of "changes to
the port settings won't be saved unless you change something else in
the preferences as well."
There are two solutions, if the Root account is Empty and the
port settings are okay in that simply rename it to the name of the
account you are trying to setup. Another Root account will be created
when you quit/restart.
Or you can change something else in the preferences, I found it
easiest to do the following:
Change the port settings to your required ports
Go to the mail tab.
Click on the box next to delete mail on server (i.e if it is unchecked
check it, if it is checked uncheck it.).
Click okay to exit the Account settings.
Your ports will now be changed.
Open up the Account settings again. Recheck (or uncheck) delete mail
on server, click ok to exit.
HTH
Matt
________________________________________________________________
MicroDot-II Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"