From: David W. Tamkin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: J.R. Koiter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2000 7:26 PM
Subject: Re: MD: Unfinished TOC writing. Please HELP!!

> | Is there some kind of test mode perhaps that just plays a disc from the
> | beginning on?
>
> Very unlikely without cloning, though I heard the Sony MDS-JE700 can do
it.
> Again, you didn't say which model of recorder you have.

My slightly knackered Sharp 722 can do this. It ignores the TOC and just
plays any disc you put in it from 00:00 to 74:59 in stereo even if the disc
is blank! I never actually thought a broken MD would come in handy, but it
does!

Magic
--
"Creativity is more a birthright than an acquisition, and the power of sound
is wisdom and understanding applied to the power of vibration."

Location : Portsmouth, England, UK
Homepage : http://www.mattnet.freeserve.co.uk
EMail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]