From: <listsad...@lists.myitforum.com> on behalf of "Denzik, Josh"
<den...@musc.edu>
Date: Thursday, September 22, 2016 at 3:39 PM
To: "mdtosd@lists.myitforum.com" <mdtosd@lists.myitforum.com>
Subject: [MDT-OSD] Surface Pro 4 Bitlocker Pre-Provisioning

All,

Has anyone been successful using the pre-provision step on a Surface Pro 4? We
currently use MBAM turn on bitlocker in the task sequence. We have successfully
been able to pre-provision dell and Lenovo machines with uefi bios. I read that
it might have something to do with the size of  Windows RE partition…? Any
insight would be helpful.

-Josh
Electronic Mail is not secure, may not be read every day, and should not be
used for urgent or sensitive issues