I am also getting an "already owned" error in the smts log. Mike are you going
anything else to the tpm before the pre-provision step?

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Denzik, Josh
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2016 6:42 AM
To: mdtosd@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [MDT-OSD] Surface Pro 4 Bitlocker Pre-Provisioning

Thanks Mike! Please let me know if you find anything else out.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 22, 2016, at 7:03 PM, Marable, Mike
<mmara...@med.umich.edu<mailto:mmara...@med.umich.edu>> wrote:
Josh,

We are able to successfully pre-provision BitLocker but our MBAM config script
fails after installing the MBAM client.  If I remember the error message it is
something about MBAM being unable to set the numeric password.

We get it pre-provisioned fine.  The MBAM client installs successfully, but the
MBAM config script (sorry I cannot remember its name) is what fails.

I believe we're using the SCCM+MDT default partitioning for UEFI as well.

I'll VPN in later and get the details.  Right now I don't think I'm being much
help.  :)

Mike