From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Todd Hemsell
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 3:28 PM
To: mdtosd@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [MDT-OSD] Microsoft, please standardize on a single image
management tool

"Please remove flexibility and create a one size fits all solution"
Nope.

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 11:54 AM, Daniel Ratliff
<dratl...@humana.com<mailto:dratl...@humana.com>> wrote:
https://www.change.org/p/microsoft-microsoft-please-standardize-on-a-single-image-management-solution?recruiter=10885997&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink

We feel a lot of pain from this, and Johan agrees this is a good idea. If you
do to, please consider signing.

Daniel Ratliff

it is addressed
and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material. If you receive this material/information
in error,