I haven't followed the latest modifications on action login, but users of
WPCleaner have been complaining for a few days that they couldn't do any
modifications through WPCleaner, getting an error message saying that they
must be logged in to update pages.

I was away for few days, so I didn't have a chance to look at that before
now. After a quick investigation, I found that action login doesn't return
a lgtoken in its answer, just a lguserid and a lgusername.

Is it normal that lgtoken is not returned anymore ? What's the correct way
to login through the API that won't break again in the next months ?

Thanks for any help
Mediawiki-api mailing list