Hi folks,

thanks for your ideas and remarks!

Reading my post here (!), Robert, one of our developers , told me yesterday,
that they have already discussed WebDAV internally a few months ago. Then Mark
also suggested this way.
It sounds promising, but there’s a lot to do and there are some risks. But
maybe we should rethink this approach again.
I’m a bit skeptical about FTP and SVN.  But that’s probably because I can’t
visualize it at the moment…

Richard

Dr. Richard Heigl

Strategieberatung
Hallo Welt! - Medienwerkstatt GmbH

­­­­­­­­­­­­­[Mailclosing-Newsletter]<http://hallowelt.biz/kontakt/newsletter/>

Residenzstraße 2
93047 Regensburg

Tel.  +49 (0) 941 – 66080-193
Fax. +49 (0) 941 – 66080-189

www.hallowelt.biz<http://www.hallowelt.biz/>
he...@hallowelt.biz<mailto:he...@hallowelt.biz>

Sitz: Regensburg
Amtsgericht: Regensburg
Handelsregister: HRB 10467
E.USt.Nr.: DE 253050833
Geschäftsführer:
Anja Ebersbach, Markus Glaser, Dr. Richard Heigl, Radovan Kubani