As a mediawiki and sharepoint user and admin, editing in place is one of the
most required features but also a sign of not knowing what are the
consequences. Most tipicaly, from a documentation point of view, edit in place
completely trashes any kind of version management, rendering the whole platform
useless. If users need to edit in place, use a file system, and forget about
proper versioning.

Enviado do meu iPhone