Grab all the property titles from 
http://baseswiki.org/w/en/index.php?title=Special%3AAllPages&from=&to=&namespace=102
  then put them each on their own line in this form 
http://baseswiki.org/w/en/index.php?title=Special:Export

Then you can just import the resulting XML file in all your new wikis.

-Courtney




-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Kyle Stone
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2010 9:51 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Mediawiki-l] Is it possible to mass migrate Special:Properties?


Hello,

I'm building an international dispute resolution wiki.  The English version
of the site is launched - but now I'm trying to launch language versions of
the site.

My wiki mainly uses forms to ask users for information.  The English version
has 92 properties, which are called by the forms.

Is there any way I can mass-migrate these Properties to e.g. the Spanish
instance of the site?

Here's the English Properties page:
http://baseswiki.org/w/en/index.php?title=Special:Properties&limit=100&offset=0
Here's the Spanish Properties page:
http://beta.baseswiki.org/es/Especial:Properties

92 properties x 6 languages = >500 times I would have to perform the same
manual operation.  Yikes!  How can I make this more automatic?

Thanks,
Kyle Stone
_______________________________________________
MediaWiki-l mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-l

_______________________________________________
MediaWiki-l mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-l

Reply via email to